DoGoodFilms was established in 2011 by filmmaker and humanitarian, Ivo Belohoubek. Working with charities and NGOs, the aim is to help change the world a film at a time.
DoGoodFilms received a PERSONALISED BRANDING PACKAGE to re-rebrand the company logo and website, with an enthuses on audience engagement through social media platforms and including a blog to the website.
– Website design (features video heading) custom domain referral
– Logo design
– Photography on location
(in Uganda commissioned by NetHope)
– Video: filming, editing behind the scenes vlogs / Location production assistance
(in Uganda commissioned by DRC & NetHope)
– Social Media platforms set-up
– Voice-over for DRC commissioned film
– Social Media Strategy
– Blogging / Social media content / Journalism for NetHope website
(commissioned through DoGoodFilms)
New Logo Design
DoGoodFilms recently commissioned a new logo design to fit their brand. I designed the brief and outsourced the creation of it, knowing exactly what the client needed to limit numerous emails. The client loved the new logo upgrade.
DoGoodFilms behind the scenes vlogs I filmed and edited:
More from the blog and social media:
As well as writing blog posts for DoGoodFilms, I was commissioned through them to write blogs documenting DoGoodFilms’ commission to Uganda to document the South Sudan refugee crisis.
Ready to get started? Contact me