I’ve been thinking about this for a very long time… Having a website that showcases all my projects in one place. My portfolio to the world, and just as importantly, for the world to come to me for my services. Finally – I’ve done it!
I set up my new website within 2 days (as mentioned, I’ve been thinking about it for a long long time – I knew exactly what I wanted!) triggered by an urgency to impress a new client I was meeting for the first time (unlike most of my previous clients which have been through referrals from clients and friends, so it’s always been less formal).
I had to make a good impression. And it worked! A website is the window for your business. If viewers see something they like, they’re likely to come take a look around – then BAM – that’s you’re opportunity for a new client! I’ll share more on that sale in another post.
So here’s what you can expect from my new website The Soho Girl:
- A bit about me, why I choose the name ‘The Soho Girl’
- My passion for branding and helping entrepreneurs set up their digital platforms
- My portfolio (dating back to my first blog in 2012 and my uni-days!)
- The services I offer, and how I can help your bring that ‘idea’ into reality
- Blog posts; I’ll share some tips, inspiration and interviews with my clients
- Colourful pictures (of me – yes I love colour and my website reflects that!)
So that’s it from me for know… You know where to find me if you need me – I’m a contact me button press away!
Greetings from Brazil!
About me: I’m Kai, I’m a Brand Curator taking care of the techie stuff for freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups so they can focus on creating a profitable business. I’m ‘delightful dyslexic‘ (hence the super-charged creativity, right!) so please read past any typos or drop me a note in the comment box. Thanks
Website heading picture by Marksteen Adamson
About picture by Barima Owusu-Nykantekyi